Monday, March 16, 2009

oops

OK, I have to confess, I was so enthralled in the Twilight series books 3 & 4 this weekend that when I came out of my vampire/werewolf induced coma at 11:45 last night (i.e. I forced myself to put the book down) I realized I had committed to post another chapter. Sorry about that. I"m just loving these books...I"m so enthralled by how she created such great characters, I keep hoping if I read enough I'll get it!



I'm tickled that I got into this series the weeks before the movie is released on DVD, I didn't see it i theatres because I was afraid it would ruin the whole hottie vampires/werewolf's story for me...teeny boppers making out is now how I"m seeing the story in my own mind. :-)
but, he's actually a 90 year old vampire is a 17 year old body, that kinda helps. LOL



I'll try to pry myself away from the book and get a post up this week.

No comments: